Happy Quotes .

Assalamualaikum

Some quotes drew smile on my face . Some quotes make me think twice . Some quotes make me recall what life is . And some quotes make a full definition about life - love - heart . A girl like is emotion-fever . Aku tak pernah lepas daripada zone jiwang . Sometimes , songs make me 'perasan' . some quotes make me one of the daydreamers . And , somehow I feel like the songs are dedicated to me . ONLY ME . 

I am looking forward for these quotes . It make me double-think about what happen around me .







Somehow . I fell for these quotes . It tells my life . But Quran is my guide . My priority . It's the best quotes ever . And , to these above quotes , I wanna admit all of it . I wanna say 'yess' .

There you go.
Muchas Gracias.
See you in the next entry.
May Allah bless you.
Assalamualaikum .


No comments: