The Untold Stories


THE UNTOLD STORIES 

You make me laugh
Then you make me cry
Deep inside you hold me tight
And say "I don't wanna lose you , yet" 

Cause you know
You'll be losing me sooner or later
Only a matter of time 
And you still holding me 

Time flies
And I'm thinking that I'm not everything to you
Cause there are untold stories
Remain untold 

When you are sad 
I'm not the one who you ask for a shoulder
When you are happy
I'm the first person who you share most of the story

You should know 
Secrets are meant to be kept
But your secrets are mine to keep 
And you just don't understand

My heart hurt the most
When you choose her instead of me 
My eyes cry the most
When you put your trust on her and not me

There is no world that
Can keep you away from me 
Cause you're always mine , forever
And you just don't understand

I choose to fight 
When you choose to shut 
I choose to stand 
When you choose nothing

We may be like different stars
But we can still shine like the sun
If we believe that two stars
Are brighter than one

Let the untold stories
Remain untold
But I really hope the untold stories
Broken , for me !

" Thanks kepada semua yang wish kat aku Happy Birthday , Selamat Hari Lahir , Sanah Helwah . I really appreciate that . Muah *kiss kanan kiss kiri* Naah , hadiah untuk korang . Benda alah yang aku tulis dekat atas tue untuk kenkorang jugak . Sweet ? Tahu , memang sweet pun . The reason kenapa aku tulis neyy sebab aku nak semua kawan aku tau yang aku boleh manjadi pendengar yang baik kepada masalah mereka . Like EVER ! Just , kalau ada masalah , cerita saja dekat aku . Atau , mungkin aku bukan sesiapa bagi diorang . Hmm . But I try to be something . And that;s why masih ada lagi, banyak Untold Stories yang diorang rahsiakan" 

Thanks Semua !





No comments: